ISO22301 and BS25999 Training Course Successfully Delivered
Charlie on the 19th of June wrote and then taught one of the UK’s first ISO 22301 training courses. The aim of the course was to give an overview of the two standards and for students to have a greater understanding of what is involved to achieve certification.
The course covered
- Why go for the standard including SWAT analysis on the benefits and issues for the students organisation going for the standard.
- What are the elements of the standard – what are all the different requirements of the standard
- Technical concepts – this part explained to students MTPD, RTO and the new term MBCO
- Operational concepts – this took students through the concepts required of the standards such as preventative actions, policy development and embedding
- Audit – how the standards are audited and carrying out your own audit
- Certification process and then hints and tips for certification
There was excellent feedback from the course including
“really good, excellent refresher”
“Quick email to say how much I enjoyed the class yesterday and meeting you guys…..”
This is available as an in house course. Contact PlanB Consulting for details on 0871 663 7799 or email@example.com.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.