Future Career Opportunities | BC Consultants | Updated 23 September 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your skills and gain experience from leaders in their field. See below a few reasons why you should consider joining PlanB.
- You will receive world-class training. This will include the CBCI course which will be completed within the first few months of starting, the course details are here. You will also receive extensive on the job training from our Senior Consultants and Directors, they are leaders in this market and have received multiple awards for their work in BC. They have also been involved in writing a number of the business continuity standards. You will also attend external courses and will have the opportunity to develop your interest within a number of disciplines including cyber, supply chain, ISO 22301, crisis management or crisis communications.
- We have a flexible working policy so there is the opportunity to work from our office in Linwood as well as from home.
- You will be will be given all of the tools required to be a PlanB consultant, write proposals, devise solutions to clients problems and improve your presenting skills by delivering training, exercises and running workshops. You will be involved in all aspects of delivery so in the first year you will not be stuck in the office, writing reports, doing research and making the tea.
- There is the opportunity for travel, in the year pre-covid, our consultants travelled within the UK as well as to Malta, Luxenberg, the Channel Islands, Portugal, South Africa, Botswana and Aruba.
- We have an excellent work-life balance we don’t work excessive hours but when travelling there will be the occasional early morning start and get back late.
- If you like a challenge, are not afraid of hard work, happy being thrown in at the deep end, have a desire to learn and increase your knowledge and skills and want to learn from the best then this is the job for you!