Frequently Asked Questions
Explore what Catalyst is about and how your organization will benefit from it;
Q: What is Catalyst?
A: Catalyst is a web-based business continuity software that combines simple user interface and on-screen guides with Avalution’s industry leading methodology to make continuity planning easy and repeatable for any organization, regardless of size. Features include policy and procedure development, business impact analysis, risk assessment, recovery strategy definition, planning templates, exercising and general program management.
Q: Why Catalyst?
A: Unforeseen circumstances or disastrous events can expose an organization’s vulnerabilities and have a crippling effect on the continuation of its business. Realizing that not every organization has the resources and budget to implement a business continuity and recovery plan, Catalyst provides a cost-effective and efficient way to implement and maintain a business continuity program without having to commit to a long-term contract. If you’re still not convinced that Catalyst is right business continuity software for you, sign up for the free 30-day trail and start exploring Catalyst today.
Q: How is data in Catalyst secured?
- Your security is our number one priority
- Catalysts hosts your organization in an SSAE 16 Type II data center with a secondary site over 100 miles away
- Latest security technology, including encryption at rest and in-transit, plus security certifications such as ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- Security measures are continuously updated and reviewed to ensure that your data is secure at all times
- Click here for more information on Catalyst security
Q: Is Catalyst compliant with leading industry standards?
- Compliant with leading industry standards, including ISO 22301 and NFPA 1600 Version 2010
- Catalyst offers advanced features not typically found in continuity tools, such as automatic version histories and an approved plan archive
Try Catalyst FREE for 30 Days or Request a Demonstration
Request a Demo or try Catalyst Pro for a 30-day free trial! Registration is fast and easy; no payment information is required and you can cancel at any time! It’s that simple!