Its business as normal at PlanB Consulting!
In spite of being locked down for 9 weeks for PlanB Consulting, it is business as normal and we are adapting well to not being able to deliver consulting face to face!
Some highlights of activities have included:
- Delivering the Business Continuity Institutes (BCI) CBCI Course online for 5 days. One of the first of the courses delivered online worldwide. We have also delivered a number of other BCI courses
- Delivered training online to MBA and MSc students in the UK and South Africa
- Continued to deliver full lifecycle business continuity to our clients and refined the art of delivering Business Impact Analysis interviews on Goto Meeting
- Our consultants have all attended The Level 5 Course in "Corporate Risk and Crisis Management" with the Institute of Strategic Risk Management and attended internal training as well to keep improving their skills
- Roger Broomfield has been asked to be Secretary of the Scottish Continuity Group
- We have delivered lots of webinars which are available on Youtube here
- The office has been deep cleaned and the boxes lurking under desks have been de-gunged!
- We have been regularly updating our website with help and support for those responding to the pandemic